DabsMyla are a husband-and-wife team of artists from Melbourne, Australia. They are known for their whimsical pop-art paintings and illustrations and 100% collaborative approach to their work, refusing to be individually credited.
The Spy Platoon Goggles were originally developed for Team Zissou. The super-wide field of view and secret anti-fog coating let Steve Zissou and the rest of the team scope the wildest of sea life with ease. This probably never happened, but these same features work incredibly well in the mountains. Whether you forgot how much a line rolls over, or you come across a surprise air, the Platoon has the field of view to let you take it all in and shred. Triple-layer face foam caresses your face, keeping you warm and comfortable no matter how hard the weather rages. Whether you're deep sea diving through cold smoke or getting outer-space launched in the park, ride better by seeing better. That's what the Spy Platoon Goggles are for.
- Exclusive Spy and Dabs Myla collaboration.
- Dabs Myla custom graphic print frames.
- Flexible ergonomic polyurethane frame.
- Triple-layer isotron face foam.
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece.
- Dual-adjustable silicone ribbed strap.
- Free Persimmon contact bonus lens.
- Helmet compatible.
- 100% UV protection.