The most eco friendly ski/snowboard helmet on the market
100% made of bio-sourced and recycled materials
Picture wants to show that it’s possible to design efficient and good looking helmet with a low environmental footprint.
Thus, 100% of the liner is made out of recycled EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) collected from leading Japanese auto makers. Second, the outer shell is made out of PLA (polylactic acid), a polymer derived from corn, a renewable ressource.
Finally, ear pads and lining are made of recycled polyester from PET bottles. The new industrial process we are using is a revolution in an industry where 30% of production raw material is trashing. Beside the choice of materials, it is the design allowing with a full disassembly of the components for recycling at the end of the helmet’s life that makes this product really innovative.
- Active Vent System on top and front
- Washable, adjustable, printed ear pads and neck pad
- 2 Shell Sizes
- Goggle Retainer
- Safety compliance : CE EN 1077
- M = 56/58
- L = 58/60
- Polylactide outer shell : Made from a polymer derived from corn, a renewable source.
- Liner : Recycled Polystyrene collected from leading Japanese auto makers
- Pads : Recycled Polyester