The Grizzly is Bear's standard all around truck. It has gone though many years of testing and refining by their professional team riders and in house engineer. Bear has kept the production quality high as well. The trucks are cast using a special casting formula to maximize strength. They feature a 181mm axle width along with a 52 degree baseplate. You can easily alter the angle of the truck by flipping the hanger for versatility, changing the truck from a general carving truck, to a more downhill oriented truck.
The Bear Trucks 181mm Grizzly Gen 5 852 Degree 7.0" Skateboard Reverse Kingpin Trucks is super versitile. Mount them to any style deck (top mount, drop through, drop down, etc.) and maul the competition!
The 181mm Grizzly Gen 5 852 Degree 7.0" Features:
- Axle width: 9.75"
- Hanger width: 7.0"
- Slight hanger rake for increased leverage
- Cast aluminum basplates and hangers
- 50 degree baseplate angle
- Conventional kingpins for standard wrench adjustment
- Available mounting holes for both old and new school patterns
- Double barrel 83a bushings